Tuesday 13 March 2012

Big news from the New Home

See, I am updating, haha!

Well like I said, I have something to show off today!



This is my new Shale Head from Soom. I bought her second hand on the MP, after falling in love with her pictures on the company site, I decided I wanted her. Of course now that I have her I have run into two issues. 
First. Getting the MSD size Soom body, is impossible unless you buy a whole doll anyway from the site
Second. SHE IS AN EXACT COPY OF MINNETTE! Only in big size.

I'm really not sure how I feel about having two dolls of the same sculpt in my house to be honest. I don't really care for the double up sculpt, but I'm not throwing in the towel just yet. Far from what I intended for her, I'm going to get her some Kivi parts and a body and turn her into a Black or White Cat style girl, but again, I'm just not sure. Maybe with some eyes and the right wig she'll start talking to me, but I'm still thinking about putting her back on the MP.

So that's ONE new doll, now to talk about the other. 
Oh yeah.
I'm getting another.

Remember how I said Twin-B was going to be the next doll I get? well, I GOT HER!!! and OMG I am so happy about it! Initially I found HIM on the MP as a Set with Tender Twin-Key for a fantastic price. 
The pair had been sitting there since Christmas not moving.
 However I had never wanted a Twin-B boy, but a girl. So I pmed the seller and she very kindly not only let me put her on a layaway, but swapped his body for the Twin-key's! So now I have a beautiful Twin-B girl on her way to me! So far I have been waiting 24 days ( along time for a second hand doll, damn island Continent ) and I can't wait until she gets here! I will post pictures as soon as I can

In my other activities I have become active on two different DoA boards, the DoC topic and Crobi. both move at a decent space and I have made a couple friend in the rooms, I'm happy to finally have found some kind of Niche on the forum, and even another soon-to-be dolly Mummy in Perth who has agreed a Penpal friendship between our girls ( when they get here ) would be a great idea. Yay new friends for me and my dolls! 



No comments:

Post a Comment