Wednesday 18 April 2012

OMG MY NEW GIRL!

THREE MONTHS OF WAITING ON A SIX WEEK ESTIMATE AND MY DOLL IS FINALLY HERE!!!

I had really, really hopped to do a box opening for this one, but with the way things worked out, it just didn't happen, which makes me kinda of sad, but it's mostly over shadowed by the fact I have a new doll xD

Her condition when she arrived was not super amazing, but nothing, oh my gosh bad. Her owner had told me she didn't entirely remove the old face-up, so I expected that, but her body was also a bit finger smudged and there was hot glue sueding in her joints. But my main issue is the scratch just above her right breast that I really wasn't expecting. She was also Sanded to remove seams, and has yellowed slightly around the sanded parts. 

I unstrung her and gave her a good clean down, which got rid of all the dirt, and right now she's got a coating of toothpaste on her to help remove some the yellowing. That gash is my only real issue, but it's nowhere I can't hide easily. I'll wash off the paste tomorrow and take a few snap shots before I start working on a face-up. I'm thinking of something with real ruby red lips. But so far, no idea! But at last I can use that pretty wig for what I intended ^^

 I do have a coupled bad quality picture to share tho!


Look at those eyes, I Just love them!
Close-up of the scratch

No comments:

Post a Comment