Sunday 25 November 2012

Let's see the Sun

Irrelevant title, But I wanted to post up a little photoshoot I did almost three weeks ago. It is really starting to heat up, we're almost mid summer. Enjoy!





Rayna: "It really is warmer than I thought it would be.
Not even a cloud in the sky today.


R: " It's still early Summer too. So everyday is only going to get hotter,"
*Sigh*


???: "Are you finding it any cooler out here, Miss Rayna?"



R: "Orophen!
O: "Oh, uh yes! I... wanted to see how you were feeling, this being your first Australian summer,"


R: "I thought...It wouldn't be so hard adjusting to this climate. But I don't know how you can stand it,"
O: "Well, there are some thing you can do,"




O: "If you're staying outside, you'll need to apply some sunblock,"
R: "This bottle says it's Mayonnaise,"
O" Nope, it is definitely sunblock,"


O: " but we could also, sit in the shade, and enjoy some icy water," 
R: "This tastes so refreshing,"                          



O: "..............So, how did you move the couch outside?

[/end]
.
.
.
 


Thanks for Reading!





No comments:

Post a Comment