Tuesday 4 December 2012

Initiating Code Virus

I'v had my girl Virus unstrung for the last... gosh it must be going on six weeks now. Between Family Drama, work, a new job, and extra shift, putting her last coat of sealent on, and stringing her together seemed like a dream away, but I finally got around to it this weekend! 
Virus Ala in her natural "Mode"





I also gave Virus as New face-up


And the final Result?






OMIGAWD SHE IS PERFECT!!!
Yes! Virus is my first COMPLETE doll. She is.... everything I want her character to be. Her eyes are striking and unforgettable, her clothing is distict yet simple and most importantly I HAVE HER THE BESTEST FACE-UP EVER!

I love how it can look all serious, but I can just as easily make her look, sweet and kind. Which is something I always struggled with her character. Virus is a discarded "weapon" so to say. She was created to manipulate other, and when she was thrown out, she feels lost, and uncertain. I needed to show both her killer potential, but her vulnerability as well, and I think it's just perfect!
I'm so happy to have "My" Shall, an she is unlike any other. I can't wait to "finish" all my dolls. I know I will love them all this much ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment