Friday 13 July 2012

Photo post


After waiting what seem like AGES! I My LeekeWorld GO finally arrived! Even the Host pmed me to check if they had arrived yet, but woe is the Australian postal service.
So I'll let the photos do most of the talking for me, shall I?



Lovely note and appropriately named gift tea

Shoes bought with Cadence in mind are definitely giving me
 a Lamalass and  Orophen vibe. Oh well, it's not like Cadence hasn't
 got four pairs as is, haha
                                       

Season Limited Colour.
Thought it was grey in the box, but it's icy blue!

Season Limited Colour
CAN NOT CAPTURE HOW LOVELY THIS COLOUR IS!

I'm SUPER inspired by all these wigs, and I suddenly remember each purpose I brought them for. 80% of them are for Dreari but I also got two for Lamalass, and one for Orophen, which I am not loving.... but c'est la vie. I'm highly looking forward to using the two red wigs I have for a Songsstory photoshoot that's been in my head the last few weeks, and the brown wig I have will be wonderful for a Victroia Francais inspired idea. I'm gonna need to order some MSC to keep up with all the face ups I want to give Dreari, HA!

Also on the cards I have a few sewing projects of outfits for these wigs that I will keep posted.
In the mean time I'm also sewing a Petticoat for my Boyfriend's Mother, a lolita miniskirt for my sister,a dn I want to make an SD bed for another photo story AS WELL AS making another Hime Gyaru dress for and playing Sims2/Catherine on Xbox and fidgeting with my new old Camera xD

Speaking off, I brought some dolly Re-ment props back from Brisbane with me. Very exciting time for dolls in the house, and I will be a worn out Jasmine by the end of it, phew



HELLO KITTY ICECUBES AND MAKER!



Did I mention
I also finished paying off my FL Body
I'm still waiting on my Souldoll body
I really need to get around to doing a ForMyDoll order
Doll meet up is on the 28th
My latest want is for a Gorillapod for photos, like crazy  <3

Thanks for reading!






No comments:

Post a Comment