Thursday 7 June 2012

Dolly GETS! [Pic Heavy]

Yeah, haha, very late in posting this, but I finally got everything in the mail!
I received 90% dolls stuff I ordered, including the shiny mica/micca? pigments from pearl-Ex and am just waiting on my MonstroDesigns order from Etsy.
PICTURES!






              
                                         Picked these up from The Sunday Markets at Willows.
                                               First pic is MSD hand for scale, second is SD hand for scale


Cadence got new threads! Pants are Dollmore Model pants and they fit 
amazingly around his big bubble butt, but are definitely too long in the  leg. 
Lucky I can just sew those up.


More new clothes for Caddy. He has about three white shirts, and I 
have come to the realization I just do NOT like this boy in white shirts. 
But Orophen seems to have picked up them instead, which is nice.
Pants from Raphael, another great fit!


and Orophen! Stealing one of Cadence's old white shirts, these pants are the first in
 Character item I really have for this boy, and he is rocking them. I'm not sure about the 
shoes, they look too big for him, I think. I put a pair of my glass eyes in him for this, but he 
really needs some in character eyes/wigs/everything, sigh.

After all this, I still have that Leeke order which is taking forever, and I want to get Orophen a couple ForMyDoll wigs, and I also have Rayna waiting in the wings. But all my doll spending is on hold right now! Because I promised I would buy myself a new laptop for the end financial year sales. My current laptop is about three years old, missing two keys, including the backspace key which is b!tch to press down,  and won't work unless plugged into a wall because the battery won't hold a charge. Yup, new laptop time! xD
Post again when I have something interesting to say, have a good day everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment