Thursday 25 August 2011

Finally some Updates

Yep, as said, I won't update much, heh heh.
But I have made some big changes to the blog. I completely changed the layout to something allot less complex ( I think it was starring at all the Lolita blogs that made me over complicate it, Haha ), and I've done a few projects with my dolls.

Since starting up the blog I have given my YOSD Soom Minette, an entire Lolita look. I did her face-up and made her dress from scratch. I'm really happy with how that came out and will upload some photos of her to the gallery soon.

Also another big announcement, I am finally going to make contact with the Brisbane BJD enthusiasts!!! I went through the meet-up forums on DoA and found the Brisbane one. They had already had one for August but the next one is going to be late September early October. Location and the exact date are still in the air, but it looks like it will be either the weekend of the 8th or 9th of October. I really hope it's the Sunday one because I don't think I'll be able to get work off on the Saturday.
I'm really excited to go to my first meet, and have already decided I will most likely take Cadence. He was my first ever doll and as such I feel an attachment to bring him with me. I will sew him some new clothes just for the meet and I hope to buy him a new wig in time as I'm so over Mohair.

Speaking of Caddy, this bring my to the last update.
I took Cadence out for a photoshoot just three days ago. I had him wear the stripe singlet and black jacket I made for him. I'm rather happy with how two of the photos came out and even used some photoshop skills on them! Nothing crazy, just blurred background and upped colours. But! It IS a start ^^

I'm going to start working on giving Cadence a revamp as soon as possible, starting by cleaning him tomorrow. I really excited so wish us luck ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment